It’s time to break out of old school Father’s Day gifts. For real…who needs another tie, one more set of tongs for the grill, or more golf tees? This Father’s Day, give Dad the gift he actually wants: hassle-free truck rental on Fluid Market. Got a Dad that isn’t into trucks? No problem, we’ve got those Dads covered, too, with some unforgettable options. Just keep reading.
Top 5 Trucks
Here are our top five truck picks for Dad, so he can tool around the neighborhood in style this Father’s Day.
- Dodge Ram Driven by the most loyal half-ton pick up owners. Starting at just $6/hour.
- Ford F-150 Great performance and efficiency. Starting at just $5/hour.
- Chevy Silverado The most dependable full-size pickups on the road. Starting at just $5/hour.
- Toyota Tacoma Built for the endless weekend. Starting at just $5/hour.
- GMC Sierra Serious horsepower. Starting at just $5/hour.
And for those Dads that aren’t truck fans, here are two awesome options that will no doubt earn you first prize with your Pops, and some unforgettable photo ops for the ‘Gram.
Throw Dad a tailgate party for Father’s Day with the whole family in this short school bus that seats up to 14 people. $249/day – click here
Let Dad experience the future of driving, complete with awesome Falcon Doors on the Model X. Starts at $249/day – Click here
Whatever your vehicle of choice, our Fluid Market team wishes all of the awesome Dads out there a fantastic Father’s Day.